Monday, November 29, 2004

a picture

berries

I just noticed that I hadn't put any pictures up with my last few posts so I figured I'd throw one up. I've really enjoyed the last few pics that Bryan has posted and this is as close to the same style that I have.

That was all I was going to say, but then I noticed something while I was putting in the tag for the picture to show up. I am such a perfectionist about some things. I never just put in the address of the picture in my img tag. I also specify the height , width, alt text and title text. I laugh at my dad for being so anal, but I can be just as bad. Of course this isn't the first time I've noticed this. In fact I've had some laughs with him about the whole thing, but it's always amazing when I realize how much alike we are.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Thanks Bryan. I agree, simple things are great. What would life be without them?

babydufus said...

LOL j...
you're just figuring this out...

cedia said...

So did you take that picture?

It's truly beautiful. Honestly.

Jay said...

Cedia, thank you. I did indeed take this picture along with all of the other pictures I've posted on here and hopefully many more in the future.