Monday, November 22, 2004

Are you ready for some football?

ducks


I'm not. While I was trying to get to my hotel I got stuck in the traffic heading to the stadium and had to turn around just inside the booths where you pay to park. What a fun little adventure. I saw plenty of New England Patriots jerseys heading for the stadium, so I don't feel that I'm abadoning any duty I might have to represent New England.

Alicia Witt is stunningtly beautiful.

I ate at the 75th Street Brewery for dinner. The greek pizza and happy hour prices were very nice. The beer however didn't excite me and that made me kind of sad. I was gonna keep drinking beers until I had a great one but something about consequences and being responsible echoed around in my brain and I decided to call it quits. Maybe one of these days I'll have to admit that I've grown up.

Jay

No comments: