Thursday, December 16, 2004

Rock on

mossy rock

I actually got off my ass tonight and went to the rock gym with my brother. In the beginning of the year we went there few times and were thinking this would be our new thing. Between overworking ourselves and being short on money we ended basically forgetting all about that idea. Well, my brother got a gift certificate to EMS (because my cousin saw the super long line at the bookstore and this store was right next to it) and immediately thought "climbing gear".

So now we have a plan, and tonight we actually put the first part of it into place. We've pre-paid for our next four visits, which means no getting out of it because of a funds shortage. Perhaps more importantly we didn't kill ourselves tonight. We had a good time and I'm looking forward to our next visit. And that, my friends, is the key to me getting off my ass with any regularity.

No comments: