Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Dreams

I've determined that you should always try to remember your dreams. How else are you going to accomplish them?

I remember having a dream recently where I read most of a 300 page book in 5 minutes. A co-worker asked if I remembered what happened in the book. Damn, if I could remember what happened in the book I could write it and make some money, because it was good.

Like Mitch says, "I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm gonna find out where they're going and meet up with them later."

2 comments:

cedia said...

Jay, have a notebook and pen right beside you at night. A must. Sometimes I have the most beautiful dreams and I wake up to want to jot it down but too lazy to find a notebook and pen.

Kicking Bitch said...

I've got tons of notebooks and pens lying around, I just am so out of it that I go pee and then go back to bed.
I like that quote from Mitch, though, that's cute.