Monday, January 24, 2005

Photography, Photographs and Photo Albums

little apple


Have I ever mentioned that I'm really lazy? I've spent yet another weekend not leaving the house. But somehow I can't find time to watch my netflix movies either. What have I been doing with all my time?

Well I've been drooling over Canon digital SLR cameras, reading a ton of photography info, posting in photography forums and entering a couple of photography contests. I think I might be interested in photography.

Unfortunately I didn't take many actual pictures this weekend. I suppose I could use the excuse that we got a ton of snow, but really that should have been more reason to go outside and take pictures of it.

While I was in Salt Lake last week I delivered the Gerbera Series to it's intended recipient. She really liked it, but she didn't really tell me that until Thursday. There's a whole story to tell about her, but that will have to be for another time. Maybe after I figure out what the whole story is.

I really appreciate everyone that has made comments on my photos. I've decided to try getting out to take pictures during my lunch break. The pictures I like from those I'll be putting into an album in my photo gallery called Lunch Special. If you like that concept let me know. It'll help motivate me to get out there every day.

Well this post has a really odd feel to it for me but I really wanted to post something. So I guess this is what I get.

3 comments:

Cattiva said...

"Lunch Special" sounds like a wonderful idea! I'm looking forward to seeing them!

Jay said...

Thanks Cativa. I'm looking forward to taking them.

Queen on the run said...

That sounds like a great Idea Jay "lunch special"
Hmm I can't type correctly this is taking me a minute.
I can't wait to see those pics, I love photography but I am not as good at it as you are that is for sure!!:)