Friday, January 14, 2005

Late Night Packing Blues

wet leaf

I have a flight that leaves at 7:10am and I'm sitting here at 2:22am packing. What is wrong with me? Any sane person would have gotten laundry done as soon as they got home from work and packed everything up. Now I'm wondering if I'll even end up sleeping. I only have about 3 hours before I need to leave the house.

I just looked at parking rates at the airport. The weekly rate is less than what I paid to park for the one day I was in New York City.

Time to finish packing so I can consider getting some sleep.

4 comments:

deanne said...

I love packing, but I'm practically a pro at it now. Most of my flights are long-haul to New Zealand, so I HAVE to be organised about packing!

For short trips, I'm a lot less organised!

cedia said...

Love your pictures. I hope you have these copyrighted!
You need to crank some out and sell them!!!

Cattiva said...

Procrastination - the sign of a brilliant mind. Embrace it. ;)

Jay said...

Dee, I can actually pack everything in under ten minutes if I have to but I end up putting it off and feel like I can't go to bed without being done with it. Of course most of my trips are fairly short and don't take me out of the country. When I went to Korea it was much different.

Cedia, thank you so much. You don't know how much I appreciate you saying that. Since I have everything I would need to be able to sell prints it couldn't hurt to set up a site to make them available if anyone wanted to buy one. And I really should start watermarking the pictures. Thank you for the suggestion.

Cattiva, I may just have to quote you on that. 8-รพ