Sunday, March 06, 2005

Let The Suggestions Begin

Down is the new up.


Alright, you guys asked for it. I'll let you tell me where I can go. Leave a comment with your suggestion of where I should go on my summer vacation. Next Sunday, March 13th I'll list the suggestions and let people vote on them. I might throw a couple of my own suggestions in there too but the voting will be all you guys. Whichever location gets the most votes is where I will go.

Here's the rules though. You didn't think I wasn't gonna put down some rules now did you?

-You have to give me someplace specific to go. States are too big of a target.
-Give me a reason any reason. A beautiful national park is a good reason.
-It has to be west of the Mississippi. It's a free ticket. No point going someplace closeby.

7 comments:

Pep said...

Any one of the Hawain islands!

:)

Anonymous said...

in a very dark Nebraska basement on a St. Andrews Cross ..*grinz*

-Mistress K

cedia said...

I would say Cali because that's my baby. But that get's boring..

I'm with Pep.. Hawaiian Islands Baby!!!!

Queen on the run said...

I'm stickin with my last suggestion of hawaii, bitch in boots went to maui for her honey moon she visited pearl harbor and got some great pics, I would love to see what you could do with such great photo ops as can be found in the hawaiin islands.:)

tomorrowgirl said...

The Emerald City.

I dropped my heart in Puget Sound and I'm hoping you could help me retrieve it.

The Smoking Redhead said...

Is Hawaii an option?

If so, go there. If not, then come here. You have to see Glacier Park in the summer.

Jay said...

A Hawaii. I would love to go there but it seems like such a waste to go alone.

Kimberly that's an awesome suggestion but I can road trip there easily enough so I'm just gonna go ahead and add that destination to the Upstate NY road trip I'm already planning.

Mistress K don't tease me like that.

norain, If get to go to Puget Sound I will certainly search for your heart. I only hope I don't drop mine there in the process.

Rachel, Glacier National Park looks awesome. (pssst everyone. send me there, send me there.)

Currently in the running then:
Hawaii
Seattle/Puget Sound, Washington
Glacier National Park, Montana

Don't be afraid to make a second suggestion. The voting phase is still to come.