Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Exhumed Post

~kimberly~ left a some funny comments on my Sponge Blahb post that reminded me of an old post from my deadjournal. I figure why not resurrect it here.

Wednesday, July 14th, 2004
11:57 am
My cube mate is such a character. I'm often out of the office for long stretches, and occasionally I come back to find something new hanging on my part of the wall. Once it was an FBI Ten Most Wanted poster where my face was put on Osama Bin Laden's head. All of the information was also humorously changed. This included:
"Bin Laden is the leader of an installation organization known as Al-Gui, '5.0'. He is right-handed and walks with a hip hop beebop."
"Considered armed and extremely legged."

Another time there was a sign that said "Please do not disturb ongoing dust settlement experiment." I just noticed that it was gone, so I asked him about it. He said "I had to take it down. Didn't I tell you? There was no more funding for it. I said to the guy, 'But you're not doing anything. It's just sitting there.' ".

Welcome to the Dogg Pound

4 comments:

The Smoking Redhead said...

I know where I can find miniature construction pylons with similar sayings on them. I will send you one hon.

Pep said...

Hahaha, I love the dust experiment one!
I think I'll use that in my place.

:)

Pirate said...

You're good and funny. Thanks for the laugh. Beer and computers do not mix.

Jay said...

Rachel, tell me more about those pylons. Why are they miniature and why do they have sayings on them?

Pep, don't tell Mrs. Pep where you got it from. I don't want her coming after me. :)

Kimberly you are absolutely right. I need to start collecting... more... dust? Maybe not.

Pirate thanks for the visit. Laugh with me or at me, just as long as you laugh. Beer and computers do mix, but you have to use a Hobart. 8-รพ