Monday, February 28, 2005

Damn Dirty Cough

This cough really must go. It's annoying the crap out of me. Cough drops have helped but only so much. Ironically enough I ended up coughing a cough drop out of my mouth today. That's right, I coughed and the cough drop dropped.

I don't even feel like I'm sick. It's just really really irritating that I keep on having to cough. It's also really irritating to have too many cherry flavored cough drops in a row. So I spent the day waffling between letting the cough irritate me and letting the cough drops irritate me.

Here's how my cough usually goes:

caw cAW cuf cuf CAAf CAAf cAWCAAAWWW CAAAAWWWHAAAwHAAAw AWWWk fuck

The convulsions must be giving me some kind of a workout though, right?

5 comments:

The Smoking Redhead said...

Hopefully we're working our abs hon.

cedia said...

LOL. I'm with Rachel. Tighten the powerhouse when you cough. :)

You need some hot liquid in your system. You know, some soup.

Astrid said...

Haha .. that's one fine description of your cough. I think it is quite a unique one though, so I advice that you tape it and send it off to CNN and before you know it you are rich and famous with it and then you won't be annoyed with your cough, but only filled with fear that your cough might leave you! And that's my positive thought for today! Haha .. Miles of smiles, Astrid.

Queen on the run said...

swollow some honey Jay, seriously it works:)you can also try maple sryup and green tea with lemon and honey.

Jay said...

Tomorrow I'll have to try soup and honey. Um, not at the same time though. Well maybe if I have some tea with honey in it while I'm eating my soup.

Astrid, you're crazy. I love it. Thanks for the smile.